This role requires the ability to handle the demands of several bartenders at once. Time management, organization and preparation are the key to success. The better organized you are the less frantic service will be. This job requires you to pay attention to the customers and the bartender as to anticipate what the bartender needs before they need it. This goes for the floor as well.
- Juicing for all bartenders for the night
- Cutting garnishes
- Stocking bar with liquor, beer, wine soda, etc...
- Filling ice bins throughout the evening
- Clean and shine glassware
- Taking out trash throughout service
- Changing kegs downstairs
- Refilling garnishes, cocktail napkins, straws
- Keep the walk in organized