You are an essential piece of the bar / brewery puzzle. As a bartender with Threes, you are expected to have a broad understanding of the brewing process, the beers we make, friends’ beer we carry, wine and cocktails. Customers will come to sit at your bar, so this requires you to be the draw. To entice them back with your skill and wit. This job will require you to work nights and weekends. Beer education and liquor education a must.
- Have a thorough knowledge of our brewery & brewing process, beer, wine and liquor
- Cocktail background
- Ensure the bar is properly stocked and set up
- Provide exquisite customer service
- Responsibly handle all money
- Keep a clean station, helping to wash shakers, spoons, glasses, etc...
- Constantly keep a clean bar
- Gage customer’s drinking and prevent over drinking
- A willingness to be flexible with the schedule
- Practice teamwork by helping co-workers