About The Company
Threes Brewing is a Brooklyn-based brewery known for creating drinkable craft beers that balance complexity and simplicity, with a focus on lagers, farmhouse ales and American ales. Threes Brewing’s mission is to create good beers that you can enjoy again and again, and to make community spaces that are fun, welcoming and warm.
About the Position:
Threes Brewing Backwaiters are the key support staff for front-of-house floor service at Threes. The primary role of the backwaiter is to assist managers and servers in the set-up, smooth running and breakdown of regular service at the brewpub. In addition, they assist the event staff during both private parties and public events. This is an entry-level position and provides an opportunity to learn and grow professionally. High performing, detail-oriented employees in this role are highly likely to move up within the organization as opportunities arise.
- Interest in hospitality
- Appetite for hard work in a busy, upbeat environment
- Clean, tidy appearance
- Night and weekend availability
- Preparing Main Bar, Yard, Private Dining Room and Cafe for regular service
- Clearing and wiping down tables, servicing water stations and maintaining general cleanliness in all open areas throughout regular service
- Assisting with set-up, bussing and break down for private events in Main Bar, Yard and event spaces
- Communicating with servers and managers about any noticed customer needs
- Maintaining bathroom supplies and cleanliness
- Running drinks from bar to tables
- Flexibility regarding the weekly schedule when necessary
- Assertive teamwork – a readiness and desire to assist co-workers as needed