Event Sales Manager, SoCIAL
Threes Brewing is a brewery, bar, and event space, located in Gowanus, Brooklyn, with satellite bars in Greenpoint and on Governors Island. A core focus of the company is to reconnect people to each other and themselves, creating memorable experiences that celebrate life. To this end, the Event Sales Manager, Social will be exclusively focused on working to create connections with our patrons to cultivate opportunities for them to engage with our products and services: events and beer.
The Event Sales Manager, Social at Threes Brewing supports the private events department via the sale of social events at all Threes Brewing locations. They report directly to the Events Director, and works in and outside of the office to engage with clients from the moment of initial inquiry through the seamless handoff to the team who will execute the event.
Goals for the Threes Brewing Event Sales Manager, Social:
- Provide professional and elevated hospitality in every point of communication with existing and potential clients.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals set by Events Director.
- Gather, analyze, and share trends visible through event sales and execution with the intention of improving and bringing higher value to Threes products and services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Evangelize Threes by highlighting our brand positioning, product quality, and core values.
- Identify new opportunities by finding prospective clients.
- Build relationships and meet customer needs to nurture repeat business.
- Manage multiple opportunities simultaneously with professionalism and timeliness, prioritizing needs of Threes and our customers.
- Perform site visits with potential clients.
- Create proposals and contracts for clients.
- Craft weekly update emails for event staffing and other needs as necessary.
- Manage relationships with Threes Brewing event clients from initial inquiry to handoff to execution team.
- Collaborate with Event Sales Manager, Corporate and Event Success Manager in handoff of events from sales team to execution team.
- Digest post-mortems to improve our internal systems.
- Manage pipeline of sales activity and deliver regular forecasting reports for pending deals.
- Research and compile market feedback to leadership team about industry trends, pricing & other activities.
A qualified candidate must have:
- Warm, friendly, hospitable demeanor
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in an event coordination and/or management role within a food and beverage operation.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and relationship building acumen
- Exceptional team player with a passion for the craft beer and/or hospitality industries
- Must be meticulously organized with outstanding time management skills
- Self-starter, inquisitive and comfortable with collaborating with customers and co-workers
- Ability to work flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- Intermediate computer skills, specifically working with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps
- Experience with Tripleseat or other CRM software
- Experience with sales data writing, reporting, and analysis