This position is for cocktailing, private events, and regular service. The right candidate will be a friendly person with great communication skills, a background in the food and beverage industry and an interest in beer. Nights and weekend availability is essential.
- Assist customers in navigating the menu towards choices suited to their tastes
- Communicates with floor manager about customer needs, workflow and other details that may improve service
- Works in collaboration with rest of floor staff with shift closing responsibilities including administration to track tips
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Protects establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies
- Understands extensive program at Threes and can answer questions about events, shows, partnerships and how/where to buy our beer elsewhere
Verbal Communication, Customer Service, General Math Skills, Resolving Conflict, Teamwork, Persistence, Energy Level, Selling to Customer Needs, Thoroughness, Professionalism, Client Relationships
If you think you're a match for this position, please submit your info into the form below. We look forward to hearing from you!